- This event has passed.
Compliance as Code Base Application Introduction Webinar
October 14, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
This is the first of many MVPs that will be coming out over the next couple of months. This MVP is designed to allow you to manage Users, Accounts, Groups, and Contributors/Organizations.
The outline for this webinar is as follows:
1. Re-introduction of Compliance as Code
2. Where we are at in the whole process (from no-code apps through the gateway launch)
3. Introduction of our layout templates (in Figma)
4. Overview of the necessary schemas (user, account, person, group, organization)
5. Introduction of our base template, the no-code base account MVP
We’ll do a brief recap on how we got to where we are today. Since our last webinar, which you can find a recording of at our Compliance as Code website, a lot of changes have happened. We’ve had a flurry of activity with people meeting with us to check out what we’re up to and support us as well as push for more MVP template projects they want to add to the queue.
This webinar will be followed immediately by a Zoom meeting with our CTO focused on alpha testing this MVP.
Go forth and build the future of compliance as code!